saddle in lathe machine
Guangzhou South CNC Machine Tools has been established for over 20 years and is located in Panyu District, Guangzhou High tech Development Zone, Guangdong Province. The factory covers an area of over 30000 平方米. 公司拥有齿轮厂, 机械加工厂, 组装厂, 数控机床厂, 以及热处理厂. Imported 5-axis CNC longitudinal and transverse machining centers and gear noise detection equipment from Spain. 经过多年的发展, 本公司可生产数控车床, 手动车床, ETC。, 年销售额约为 10000 单位. Our factory directly produces CW series conventional horizontal lathes and CAK series CNC horizontal lathes. 同时, we can customize various specialized machine tools according to customer special requirements.
With a professional machine tool design and manufacturing team and high-level processing capabilities, our lathes have high precision, strong rigidity, beautiful appearance, high cost-effectiveness, and easy operation. Has gained the love of customers from many countries and regions around the world. For example, countries such as Europe,美国,Asia and Barbados,Norfolk Island,Zimbabwe,Poland,Navassa Island.
|saddle in lathe machine
|广州, 粤, 中国
|轴承, 发动机, 泵
Papua New Guinea,Navassa Island,Niger,Lebanon
|Low Maintenance Cost
|Construction works,Manufacturing Plant,Textile Machinery Industry
请注意: 此表仅供参考, 具体信息请咨询我们.
车床是非常重要的金属切削机床, 占据 30%-50% 占机床总数的. 它是用于车削加工的机床. 根据其用途和结构的不同, 它们可以分为各种类型的车床, automatic lathe,手动车床,转塔车床,floor lathe,数控车床,多刀半自动车床.
1) 车床加工范围很广, 但主要用于各种内外旋转表面及其端面的加工;
2) 车床加工的主要运动是工件的旋转运动, 进给运动是刀具的纵向和横向运动;
3) 车床使用切削刀具从工件上去除材料, 具有高精度和高精度.
4) 表面光滑度. 这是因为切割过程不涉及任何锋利的边缘或锯齿状的运动, 使工件具有一致且光滑的表面光洁度.
saddle in lathe machine—常见问题指南
2.How is the speed of a saddle in lathe machine controlled?
我们在行业内拥有良好的声誉和形象. The quality and price advantage of saddle in lathe machine products is an important factor in our hard overseas market.
车床的速度通常由变频驱动器控制 (变频驱动) 或变速驱动器 (室间隔缺损). VFD或VSD连接到车床的电机上，用于调节电机的转速. 然后将电机的速度传输到车床的主轴, 进而控制车床的速度.
车床是一种使工件绕旋转轴旋转以执行切削等各种操作的机床, 打磨, 滚花, 钻孔, 形变, 面对, 和转动, 使用应用于工件的工具来创建关于该轴对称的物体. 工件通过卡盘固定到位, 一个面板, 或尾座, 这是一种将工件末端固定到位的装置. 然后将切削刀具应用于工件, 以预定速度旋转. 当切削刀具沿着工件移动时, 它去除材料以形成所需的形状. 调整切削刀具的速度以达到所需的光洁度.
4.About the quality system of saddle in lathe machine.
We make our machine and run our factory according to TO ISO9001. 过程控制: 首先 , we do first sample inspection for our accessories made by our factory . 其次 , we do process control for our accessories. Finally we do final testing and inspection for our machine. 外组件检查: 我们做的每一个部件的检查，我们从其他厂家购买.
5.What are the common materials that can be machined using a lathe?
Common materials that can be machined using a lathe include: aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, steel, stainless steel, titanium, 塑料, 木头, and composites.
6.What are the primary operations that can be performed on a saddle in lathe machine?
We have a first -class management team, and we pay attention to teamwork to achieve common goals.
1. 车削: This is the most common operation performed on a lathe. It involves rotating a workpiece against a cutting tool to create a cylindrical shape.
2. Facing: This operation is used to create a flat surface on the end of a workpiece.
3. Drilling: This operation is used to create a hole in the workpiece.
4. Boring: This operation is used to enlarge an existing hole in the workpiece.
5. Threading: This operation is used to create internal or external threads on the workpiece.
6. Knurling: This operation is used to create a pattern of ridges on the workpiece.
7. Parting: This operation is used to separate a workpiece into two parts.
7.Do you have any installation guidance services after purchasing your saddle in lathe machine?
当您购买我们的产品后, 我们将发送 2 工程师指导安装调试、试运行直至设备正常运行生产.
8.What are the limitations of a conventional saddle in lathe machine?
Our saddle in lathe machine products have competitive and differentiated advantages, and actively promote digital transformation and innovation.
1. Limited cutting speed: Conventional lathes have limited cutting speed, which can be a limitation when machining certain materials.
2. Limited cutting depth: Conventional lathes have limited cutting depth, which can be a limitation when machining certain materials.
3. Limited tooling options: Conventional lathes have limited tooling options, which can be a limitation when machining certain materials.
4. Limited accuracy: Conventional lathes have limited accuracy, which can be a limitation when machining certain materials.
5. Limited automation: Conventional lathes have limited automation, which can be a limitation when machining certain materials.
6. Limited spindle speed: Conventional lathes have limited spindle speed, which can be a limitation when machining certain materials.
9.What are the advantages of using a saddle in lathe machine?
saddle in lathe machine is not a product only, but also can help you comes to money-making.
1. Increased Accuracy: CNC lathes are capable of producing parts with a high degree of accuracy and repeatability. This is due to the fact that the machine is programmed with precise instructions and is able to repeat the same process over and over again.
2. Increased Productivity: CNC lathes are able to produce parts faster than manual lathes, allowing for increased production and shorter lead times.
3. Reduced Labor Costs: CNC lathes require fewer operators than manual lathes, resulting in lower labor costs.
4. Reduced Waste: CNC lathes are able to produce parts with minimal waste, resulting in cost savings.
5. Increased Safety: CNC lathes are equipped with safety features that reduce the risk of injury to operators.
10.How is the feed rate controlled in a saddle in lathe machine?
Our mission is to provide customers with the best solutions for saddle in lathe machine.
The feed rate in a lathe machine is typically controlled by a feed rate dial or lever. This allows the operator to adjust the speed at which the cutting tool moves along the workpiece. The feed rate can also be adjusted by changing the spindle speed.
11.How is a saddle in lathe machine different from other machining tools?
A saddle in lathe machine is a type of machining tool that is used to shape and cut materials such as metal, 木头, and plastic. It is different from other machining tools because it uses a rotating workpiece to shape the material, while other machining tools use cutting tools to shape the material. Lathes are also capable of performing a variety of operations, such as drilling, 无聊的, and threading, while other machining tools are limited to specific operations.
12.What are the different types of lathe machines?
We pay attention to user experience and product quality, and provide the best product quality and lowest production cost for cooperative customers.
1. Engine Lathe: This is the most common type of lathe machine and is used for a wide variety of operations such as turning, 面对, threading, and drilling.
2. Turret Lathe: This type of lathe is used for mass production and is equipped with a turret that can hold multiple cutting tools.
3. CNC Lathe: This type of lathe is computer-controlled and is used for complex operations such as contouring and threading.
4. Special-Purpose Lathe: This type of lathe is designed for specific operations such as woodturning, metal spinning, and engraving.
5. Bench Lathe: This type of lathe is small and portable and is used for light-duty operations such as hobby work.
13.What are the different types of saddle in lathe machine?
We attach importance to the innovation ability and team spirit of employees, have advanced R & D facilities and laboratories, and have a good quality management system.
1. Three-Jaw Self-Centering Chuck: This type of chuck is the most common and is used for general-purpose work. It has three jaws that move in unison to grip the workpiece.
2. Four-Jaw Independent Chuck: This type of chuck has four jaws that can be adjusted independently to grip the workpiece. It is used for more precise work and is often used for holding odd-shaped pieces.
3. Collet Chuck: This type of chuck uses a collet to grip the workpiece. It is used for very precise work and is often used for holding small parts.
4. Faceplate Chuck: This type of chuck is used for holding large and irregularly shaped pieces. It is mounted to the faceplate of the lathe and the workpiece is secured to the faceplate with bolts.
5. Magnetic Chuck: This type of chuck uses a magnetic field to hold the workpiece in place. It is used for holding ferrous materials and is often used for grinding operations.