turning lathe machine
South Lathe Machine Tools has been established for over 20 years now. After years of development, the company can produce CNC lathes, manual lathes, etc., with an annual sales of about 10000 units. We have a strong technical team from state-owned large-scale machine tool production enterprises, and a flexible management mechanism provides them with space to fully tap into their talents. At the same time, we also have a batch of new large-scale processing equipment, such as CNC grinding machine centers and grinding machines with CNC guide rails. We can provide OEM design and ODM services for any customer from around the world.
All factories have passed ISO9001 certification. The company has a gear factory, mechanical processing factory, assembly factory, CNC machine tool factory, as well as a heat treatment plant, which is characterized by high technological content, reasonable structure, and stable performance. Our products have a high reputation among domestic and foreign customers and have been exported to Oceania,America,Asia and other regions, including Ireland,Mozambique,Timor-Leste,Morocco,Canada and other countries.
|turning lathe machine
|GuangzhouSouth Lathe Machine Tools
|Place of Origin
|Bearing, Motor, Pump
|CNC or Not
|Eemer Pompel motoriséiert
|Export regions and countries
Western Sahara,Swaziland,Egypt,Equatorial Guinea
|Key Selling Points
|Low Maintenance Cost
|Machinery Repair Shops,Construction works,Energy & Mining
|Machinery Test Report
|After-sales Service Provided
|High Precision Machine
|11 Set/Sets per Month(Based on specific circumstances)
Please note: This table is for reference only, please consult us for specific information.
The lathe is a very important metal cutting machine tool, occupy 30%-50% of the total number of machine tools. It is a machine tool used for turning processing. According to their different application and structures, they can be divided into various types of lathes, manual lathe machine,turret lathe,horizontal lathe,vertical lathe,copied lathe.
Characteristics of lathe processing:
1) Lathe processing range is very wide, but it is mainly used for various internal and external rotating surfaces and the processing of its end face;
2) The main movement of lathe processing is the rotational movement of the workpiece, and the feed movement is the longitudinal and transverse movement of the tool;
3) Lathe uses cutting tools to remove materials from workpieces, with high precision and precision.
4) Smooth surface smoothness. This is because the cutting process does not involve any sharp edges or serrated movements, resulting in a consistent and smooth surface finish on the workpiece.
turning lathe machine—FAQs Guide
1.What are the steps involved in setting up a workpiece on a turning lathe machine?
We operate our turning lathe machine business with integrity and honesty.
1. Select the correct tooling for the job.
2. Secure the workpiece in the lathe chuck or collet.
3. Set the cutting speed and feed rate.
4. Set the cutting depth and tool height.
5. Set the tool offset.
6. Set the spindle speed.
7. Set the coolant flow rate.
8. Start the machine and check for proper operation.
9. Make a test cut to check the setup.
10. Make the necessary adjustments and begin machining.
2.What are the limitations of a conventional turning lathe machine?
Our turning lathe machine products have competitive and differentiated advantages, and actively promote digital transformation and innovation.
1. Limited cutting speed: Conventional lathes have limited cutting speed, which can be a limitation when machining certain materials.
2. Limited cutting depth: Conventional lathes have limited cutting depth, which can be a limitation when machining certain materials.
3. Limited tooling options: Conventional lathes have limited tooling options, which can be a limitation when machining certain materials.
4. Limited accuracy: Conventional lathes have limited accuracy, which can be a limitation when machining certain materials.
5. Limited automation: Conventional lathes have limited automation, which can be a limitation when machining certain materials.
6. Limited spindle speed: Conventional lathes have limited spindle speed, which can be a limitation when machining certain materials.
3.How is the cutting depth adjusted in a turning lathe machine?
The cutting depth is adjusted in a turning lathe machine by adjusting the tool post height. The tool post height is adjusted by turning the tool post handwheel, which moves the tool post up or down. The cutting depth is then adjusted by moving the tool post to the desired height.
4.What is the minimum order quantity for turning lathe machine?
1 Formatioun .(Only some low cost machines will be more than 1 Formatioun )
5.About the turning lathe machine,do you have any certificates?
Jo, our machine is CE-compliant, and our factory is ISO 9001 accredited.
6.What does CNC machining center mean?
The CNC machining center is a machine that works through Computer Numerical Control (or CNC). Through the CNC machining center, it is possible to guarantee more agility in production (meeting delivery deadlines), have high precision and unique finish on the parts, enjoy the low demand for machinery maintenance and optimize large-scale production.
7.How is the speed of a turning lathe machine controlled?
We have a good reputation and image in the industry. The quality and price advantage of turning lathe machine products is an important factor in our hard overseas market.
The speed of a lathe machine is typically controlled by a variable frequency drive (VFD) or a variable speed drive (VSD). The VFD or VSD is connected to the motor of the lathe machine and is used to adjust the speed of the motor. The speed of the motor is then transferred to the spindle of the lathe machine, which in turn controls the speed of the lathe machine.
8.What are the different types of turning lathe machine?
We attach importance to the innovation ability and team spirit of employees, have advanced R & D facilities and laboratories, and have a good quality management system.
1. Three-Jaw Self-Centering Chuck: This type of chuck is the most common and is used for general-purpose work. It has three jaws that move in unison to grip the workpiece.
2. Four-Jaw Independent Chuck: This type of chuck has four jaws that can be adjusted independently to grip the workpiece. It is used for more precise work and is often used for holding odd-shaped pieces.
3. Collet Chuck: This type of chuck uses a collet to grip the workpiece. It is used for very precise work and is often used for holding small parts.
4. Faceplate Chuck: This type of chuck is used for holding large and irregularly shaped pieces. It is mounted to the faceplate of the lathe and the workpiece is secured to the faceplate with bolts.
5. Magnetic Chuck: This type of chuck uses a magnetic field to hold the workpiece in place. It is used for holding ferrous materials and is often used for grinding operations.
9.About the quality system of turning lathe machine.
We make our machine and run our factory according to TO ISO9001. Mir maachen eis Maschinn a lafen eis Fabréck no TO ISO9001: Mir maachen eis Maschinn a lafen eis Fabréck no TO ISO9001 , we do first sample inspection for our accessories made by our factory . Mir maachen eis Maschinn a lafen eis Fabréck no TO ISO9001 , we do process control for our accessories. Finally we do final testing and inspection for our machine. Mir maachen eis Maschinn a lafen eis Fabréck no TO ISO9001: Mir maachen eis Maschinn a lafen eis Fabréck no TO ISO9001.
10.About the turning lathe machine,what is your lead time?
It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.Usually we can ship within 7-15 days for small quantity, and about 30 days for large quantity.
11.How is the cutting tool secured in a turning lathe machine?
We focus on teamwork and communication to achieve common goals, We attach great importance to this detail.
The cutting tool is typically secured in a lathe machine by a tool holder, which is clamped into the tool post. The tool holder is designed to hold the cutting tool securely in place while the lathe is in operation.